All you need to know about Golden Emperor Magic Mushrooms
Introduction To Shrooms
Golden Emperor is a genetic isolation from one of the most famous cubensis strains – Golden Teacher. GT was first classified in the late 1980’s and is loved by many psychonauts for its ability to consistently induce meaningful, insightful experiences, and intense feelings of euphoria and connection. Its name has now become almost colloquial to ‘magic mushrooms’, with its effects offering a mix of spiritual connection, euphoria, profound introspection, and light visual hallucination.
It grows large fruiting bodies with a distinct Golden caramel cap sometimes speckled with yellow. It is a moderately potent strain.
Few guidelines must be followed to have a safe psychedelic experience.
- Always ensure a safe and secure environment
- Make sure that you are not alone if it’s your first time.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage. The hallucinations can so strong that emotional responses might get out of control.
- Never mix the Golden teacher mushroom with any other recreational drug like CBD, LSD, and Alcohol.
- Never take lemon after taking mushrooms, it will act as a catalyst and will intensify your experience.
- For a quicker recovery always drink plenty of water to flush out excess psilocybin in your system.
- It is highly recommended that you start with micro-dosing and work your way up.
- Do not take mushrooms on a full stomach, sometimes it will make you feel nauseated.
- The effects of the Golden Teacher mushroom can last up to 6 to 8 hours, do not take it before going to work.
Dosage, side effects and safety measure
Although magic mushrooms are the safest recreational drugs out there, this does not mean that you can abuse them. Administering the correct dosage is very important for new users. A strong dose can have very strong hallucinating effects.
It is safe to start with micro-dosing and build your tolerance. There are no reported side effects of psilocybin, according to some users they experience the following symptoms:
- Feeling nauseated
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased motor function
- Lack of hand-eye coordination
- Blurred vision
- A heightened sense of taste and smell
- Feeling of euphoria
- Spiritual enlightenment
- Mild to severe hallucinations
- Panic attacks
- Time distortion
3.5G, 7G, 14G, 28G
There are no reviews yet.